Please provide answers to all questions below on standard 8.5 X 11″ sheets, typewritten. Elaborate presentations and packaging are not expected or necessary. If a question is not applicable to your project, please indicate that and explain why.
Name and address of organization/business requesting funding:Contact information: name, title, address, phone number, fax number and email address of contact person, and his/her relationship to organization requesting funding:Brief history of requesting organization/business, including length of time in business:
- Brief description of the project (1 to 2 paragraphs), including a list of “deliverables” provided at the end of the project.
- Budget for the project being requested (include details for both fees and hard costs).
- Outline your detailed timeline for project. Include at a minimum, the date(s) you require funding, start date of project, dates you anticipate having components for the Commission to review, completion date, and date that your post-project evaluation will be provided to the Commission.
- Who is the primary audience this project is intended to reach (be specific: by type of population – ranching industry vs. non-ranching industry, geographic region, age, gender, occupation, etc. – as specific as you can define it). Why did you choose them to target?
- Who is the secondary audience(s) (if any) this project is intended to reach (again be specific)? Why did you choose them as a target?
- What is the objective(s) of this project?
- How do you intend to measure and report to the Commission the results and effectiveness of the project against the objective(s)?If the project involves distribution of a message, ad, communications tool, etc., describe the distribution plan (i.e. how you intend to distribute a brochure or ad, place advertising, distribute a publication, etc.).
- If the project involves proposed media placement, attached proposed media plans with reach, frequency and cost per point, or cost per thousand (the cost to reach 1000 people in your target audience) information as needed. Or attach direct mail list distribution, publication circulation details.
- Given your budget and the audience you intend to reach, please estimate the cost per person per instance of “reaching” them through this program.
- In addition to the required methods of acknowledging funding from the NRRC noted in the funding procedure, what additional methods might you propose to use to acknowledge funding from the Commission for your project?
- Please provide brief biographies of the project manager and other key staff members for this project, including prior experience relevant to projects of this type.If you require some or all funding before the beginning of your project, and if you are for some reason unable to complete the project, describe how you will ensure return of unused funds to the NRRC (posting a bond for the amount in question, establishing a joint holding account, etc.).